Digital Sticker Design
create your own digital stickers on your iPad
🎉 NEW COURSE OPENING JANUARY 7th 🎉
Enroll by Jan 5th @ Midnight EST, and get $5 off with code EARLYBIRD5
Have you ever wondered how to create awesome digital stickers on your iPad?
In this mini course, you'll learn my entire sticker design process from start to finish, along with my favorite tips and tricks to improve your workflow in Procreate.
We'll walk through everything from gathering inspiration and sketching out your ideas to exporting and cropping your final sticker designs.
Here's What You'll Learn:
- Quick Intro to Procreate: we'll be covering all of the basic features of Procreate in a fun sticker tutorial.
- Ideas & Inspiration: a guide to getting inspired and how to make your designs uniquely yours.
- Creating a Sketchbook in Procreate: I'll give you a tour of my own digital sketchbook and show you how to create your own.
- Sketching & Doodling: this module is full of tips and tricks to improve your drawing and doodling skills!
- Refining Your Sketches: taking all those sketches from a rough draft to a more refined design.
- Textures, Backgrounds, and Shadows: fun techniques to make your digital stickers look even more realistic.
- Exporting Your Stickers: different methods for exporting your stickers in multiple formats.
- Cropping Your Stickers: we'll mainly cover cropping in GoodNotes, but we'll also learn a couple of other alternatives.
- Staying Organized: I'll be sharing my tips and tricks to keep all of your sticker files organized and easy to find when you need them.
- My favorite Procreate brushes for illustration.
- Sample sticker files - every file that I'm using in the course will be yours to follow along with.
- Any iPad capable of running Procreate
- Apple Pencil (an alternate stylus with pressure sensitivity will work)
- Procreate App
- GoodNotes 4 or 5 *optional
- Photoshop for iPad *optional
This course is designed to be taken at your own pace, and you'll be able to access all of the videos and material for life.
I can't wait to see you inside!
Kara Benz is the artist and author behind Boho Berry, a business that started as a jewelry store on Etsy, which inspired a blog born out of her own personal development journey.
Kara is also a beloved and inspiring voice in the Bullet Journal community. With well over 150,000 people subscribed to her YouTube channel, she features her video tutorials on various aspects of organization, art, and handwriting.
You can find Kara online right here: