Have you ever wanted to create your very own digital planner from scratch? If you responded with a resounding "heck yes!", then this course is for you!
The Digital Planner Design -- iPad + Mac course will walk you through each step of the design process, from brainstorming and ideation through completing the digital planner of your dreams!
In this course you will learn:
- How to gather inspiration for your planner by creating a mood board full of color and design ideas.
- How to use Procreate, Adobe Illustrator, and Keynote to design your planner.
- Kara's proven tips and methods to speed up your workflow during the design process.
- And so much more!
What's included in the course?
I'm so glad you asked!
- 25+ instructional videos, divided into 6 modules
- Access to our private Facebook community where you can share with other students, get personal feedback from Kara, and participate in live Q&A's on a regular basis
- Downloadable course bonuses
Course bonuses include:
- Sample Project -- the planner that we'll be creating in this class
- Adobe Illustrator Cheat Sheet -- full of keyboard shortcuts to help you work more efficiently
- Shape Template Bundle -- including shapes to use as the basis of your pages, tabs, and more
- Any iPad compatible with an Apple Pencil
- Apple Pencil
- Mac capable of running Adobe Illustrator
- Note: you may also use a PC for these applications, but all instruction will be on a Mac computer
- Procreate (iOS app)
- Adobe Illustrator (Mac)
- Keynote (Mac)
- If using a PC, you may use Powerpoint instead, but all instruction will be in Keynote
What will we be creating in this course?
We'll be creating a functional digital planner with 12 monthly tabs, 5 "section" tabs, and 6 weekly spreads per month... all linked and ready to go for your digital planning app of choice!
Here is the planner we'll be creating together:
Throughout the design process, you'll get to make your own decisions on things like:
- Background/Desktop design
- Color scheme
- Planner orientation
- Rings or regular notebook
- Number of sections
- Types of layouts to include
- And more!
Although I'll be creating the exact planner shown above, your planner might look completely different when the course is over. You'll have all the tools and skills you need to create the planner of your dreams, and I can't WAIT to see the result!
Ready to get started?
Scroll down to check out our frequently asked questions and course curriculum. While you're there, feel free to check out the free preview video!
I can't wait to see you inside!
PS - Before you purchase, be sure to watch the promo video at the top of this page to decide which course option is best for you! Click here to head back to the main school page to select your course option.
Kara Benz is the artist and author behind Boho Berry, a business that started as a jewelry store on Etsy, which inspired a blog born out of her own personal development journey.
Kara is also a beloved and inspiring voice in the Bullet Journal community. With well over 150,000 people subscribed to her YouTube channel, she features her video tutorials on various aspects of organization, art, and handwriting.
You can find Kara online right here: